- Download 1
- File Size 104.76 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 16, 2021
- Last Updated December 16, 2021
Level 4 Baroque Period
Level 4 Music Understanding
Recommended Year group : Senior 3
Baroque Period ~1600 - ~ 1750
Experiences and Outcomes:
I have listened to a range of music and can identify features and concepts. I can give constructive comments on my own and others’ work, including the work of professionals. EXA 3-19a
- Develop an understanding of different styles of music composed, the composers and the concepts within these styles.
- Develop listening skills and be able to identify concepts within Baroque Music.
- Develop understanding of the social and cultural influences of music during this time.
- I can describe and identify all of the Baroque styles and concepts.
- I can listen to excepts of baroque music and analyse the music to find concepts
- I have completed the classwork for this Unit and have completed my Baroque music assessment.
Slide 32 - Missing Audio Clips
Created by Miss H Carroll ©2020, St Mungo's Academy
Edits and additions made by Mr A Nkere